A powerful and proven forensic tool that can permanently change the way suspects are convicted or freed.
Fast and cost-effective way to determine the truth
The principle is simple. It has been proven that memory centers of the human brain respond to the sight of familiar stimuli with a distinct change in electrical activity. The brain waves cannot lie. As a result, brain fingerprinting is fundamentally different from polygraphs; it depends only on brain information processing, not the emotional response of the subject
Identifies the guilty…exonerates the innocent.
Just as science matches fingerprints from the crime scene with a suspect’s own fingerprints, and DNA matches biological samples from the crime with the suspect’s own DNA, Brain Fingerprinting matches information from the crime scene with information stored in the subject’s brain repository
Virtually eliminates deception
Many seasoned criminals have discovered ways to beat a polygraph. Deception is much more difficult with Brain Fingerprinting. When the subject recognizes the stimuli, an involuntary MERMER (brain wave response) occurs. It’s about as foolproof as it gets.
Far more accurate than a polygraph
The polygraph determines a person’s level of deception by measuring galvanic skin response, respiration, heart rate and blood pressure. Brain Fingerprinting depends only on information processing. It eliminates the subject’s often-unreliable emotional response.
A whole new state-of-the-art weapon to fight terrorism.
Brain Fingerprinting has been proven to:
• Aid in determining who has participated in terrorist’s acts, directly or indirectly.
• Support investigators in identifying potential trained terrorists, even if they are in a “sleeper” cell and have not been active in years.
• Help to pinpoint those who maintain a leadership role within a terrorist organization.
• Improve security in areas like protecting classified information and evaluating immigrant visa applications.
• Validate the possible links from database analysis techniques.
The same with white collar and cybercrime. Often in these cases, little or no physical evidence is left behind and records are wiped clean and falsified to foil investigators. Yet the more impossible a crime becomes to solve by conventional means, the more powerful Brain Fingerprinting can be as an innovative tool to force the perpetrator to self-identify.